JPMorgan Chase Wealth Management, JPMS Middle Office Managed Account Services Maintenance in Brooklyn, New York
Firm Introduction : J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Securities brings together the strengths of the global J.P. Morgan family as well as best-in-class external resources to help meet the financial goals of our Clients. Our small size and broad scope allow us to customize solutions tailored to Clients’ specific needs.
The JPMS Middle Office embraces a set core values that underlie the foundation of a high performance culture, guiding how we act as individuals and how we interact with others inside and outside the organization. These core values are: Courage, Honesty & Integrity, Accountability, Respect & Openness, and Trust.
The organization sustains an excellent reputation with our clients and treats associates as individuals, valuing diversity and rewarding their merits. Through a process of engagement and empowerment, associates take pride in the quality of service delivered to internal and external clients. Candidates interested in joining the JPMS Middle Office will be selected, in part, based on their own personal alignment with these values and aspirations
Candidates must have knowledge/experience in the securities marketplace including equity, fixed income, and mutual funds and as well as an understanding of portfolio management and trading processes in support of the JPMS Advisor and Community.
This candidate will be part of a team of Middle Office professionals handling all of the operational functions for the advisory account business at J.P Morgan Securities, including the review of account documentation, custodial account reconciliation, trade facilitation, and trade error resolution. The team performs account reconciliation between trading and custodial systems, liaises between the front office and external investment managers, processes account maintenance requests, and resolves trade errors. The team is also responsible for onboarding new Investment Managers to the platform. The team performs User Acceptance Testing in preparation for system enhancements and defect resolution. The ideal candidate is well organized, attentive, and detail oriented.
• Perform account reconciliation, account maintenance, and trade support for the various advisory programs.
• Serve as an escalation point for issues, independently researching each issue and identifying path to resolution.
• Perform daily account reconciliation between trading and custodial systems.
• Process client requests for contributions, withdrawals, portfolio modifications, and tax harvesting.
• Assist in the identification, research, and resolution of trade errors.
• Serve as main point of contact to facilitate interactions between the front office and external investment managers.
• Work with internal and external parties to resolve all types of inquiries related to the advisory program accounts.
• Ensure the accurate and timely escalation and resolution of all inquiries.
• Bachelor’s degree with 3-4 years of financial industry experience; Investment product knowledge
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and ability to learn proprietary software
• Highly disciplined self-starter with ability to execute on assignments independently
• Team player who demonstrates strong work ethic and consistently exhibits a high level of professionalism
• Attention to detail with superior written, verbal, and problem solving skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to communicate at all levels within the Business
• Strong capacity for operating in a flexible, fast-paced, dynamic environment where creative and strategic thinking is required
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.