JPMorgan Chase Tax Oriented Investments- Housing Investments Reporting- Analyst in Chicago, Illinois
The Direct Affordable Housing (DAH) Group within Tax Oriented Investments (TOI) is an equity investor in affordable housing for low income families and older adults. The group is based in Chicago, and is part of the Investment Bank's Securitized Products Group. DAH primarily invests through syndicators as a sole limited partner in Single Investor Funds (SIF) that qualify for IRS Code Section 42 low-income housing tax credits (LIHTC).
The Reporting Analyst works within the Direct Affordable Housing (DAH) Analytics Group within Asset Management. The Analytics Group works with Asset Managers to collect/review investor reporting, analyze asset financial performance, assign risk ratings, identify/execute disposition opportunities, report internally on the portfolio, and monitor asset insurance coverage.
• Maintain key portfolio databases and systems.
• Under limited direction, update/manipulate portfolio data, assist in various projects, prepare internal reports, and gather investor reporting.
• Contact partners ensuring that key reporting documents are sent in a timely manner.
• Ensure reports meet the requirements as stated in the partnership agreements.
• Request insurance certificates and verify adequate coverage.
• Assist with the asset management fee billing.
• Bachelor's Degree in finance, business, economics, or real estate finance.
• Experience (e.g., internship) in real estate or related area a plus (Affordable Housing/Section 42 experience a plus).
• Understanding of Real Estate Finance and Insurance.
• Detail oriented and accurate, with a strong desire to learn and excel.
• Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with clients and respond to requests appropriately.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
• Excellent Organizational Skills.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans