JPMorgan Chase Java Full Stack Engineer in Columbus, Ohio
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
• Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets.
• Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices.
• Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture.
• Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages.
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement.
• 3+ years of relational database software development experience (Oracle).
• 3+ years of hands-on experience with data architecture, data modeling, database design and data warehousing.
• 3+ years of experience with full development lifecycle from inception through implementation.
• Familiar with development tools such as Jenkins, Git/BitBucket, Jira, etc.
• Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
• 3+ Years of experience into Agile (Scrum) methodology.
• Prepare unit test cases and validate the results for accuracy.
• Experience providing analysis of current programs which includes performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs and designing solutions to problematic programming.
• Fair understanding of Cloud technologies.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans