JPMorgan Chase Commercial Bank, CAO Client Service- Executive Administrative Assistant in Indianapolis, Indiana
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its JPMorgan Chase & Co brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as Flexible Work Arrangements with periodic work from home and non-standard business hours, fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
About Commercial Banking Service Center
The Commercial Banking Service Center provides support nationally to our clients as well as internal Service partners for routine operational inquiries and issues.
The Admin Assistant is a critical part of the office of the Client Service Executive.
The Admin Assistant manages the day to day coordination and administration work for the Client Service Executive & Client Service center organization by liaising with multiple stakeholders and partners within and outside the Commercial Bank organization. The Admin Assistant enhances the Client Service Executive office & Service Center effectiveness by providing organization support, information support, planning and management support; including representing the Client Service Executive & Service center to the broader firm.
The responsibility requires excellent time management, day planning, coordination, execution and record keeping skills. Position requires exceptional communication skills, both written and oral and the ability to represent the organization in a professional and responsible manner, at all times. Must demonstrate intense attention to details, resourcefulness, and the ability to “ferret out” necessary information or resources and bring projects to closure without much direction. Maturity to deal with sensitive situations along with confidential information is a critical element of the job.
Ambitious individuals who have a desire for learning, including aspiration for future leadership roles can utilize this role as a stepping stone due to the broad learning opportunities available in this position.
• Proactively maintains and manages CS Executive/Service Center calendar, meeting agendas and materials required.
• Serve as liaison between others and the Service Center/Client Service, ensuring appropriate management awareness and involvement in decision making process
• Assist in the development and design of improved administrative procedures to promote the timely processing and submission of all administrative deliverables
• Conserves leadership time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains leadership appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Be able to prepare business presentations independently.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions and maintaining continuing of conversation through strong follow through.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional working groups.
• Organized record keeping: be responsible for superbly organized paper and online filing systems.
• Prepare bills for timely payment and facilitate effective follow up
• Prepare staff meeting minutes for relevant meetings
• Assist with special events planning and other administrative activities as needed
• Manage employees records, movements, purchase requisitions and bill settlements
• Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
Critical Requirements (Must have):
5+ years of work experience
Experience and strength with data analysis and presentation
• Data skills- ability to work with data, ability analyze and present data interpretations
• Proficient PC skills: including Word, Excel and PowerPoint,
• Outlook: Expert knowledge With outlook email, scheduling and task manager
Non Technical Skills:
• Excellent Spoken and Written capability in English language.
• Extremely detail oriented, precise, organized and able to work independently and manage / prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong intellectual acumen and problem solving abilities
• The candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills. Should have the ability to build relationships easily across various levels within the organization
• Maturity to deal with sensitive situations along with confidential information.
• Ability to deal with pressure situations with comfort
• Ability to work with very stringent timelines and on multiple tasks at the same time.
• Bachelor Degree/Equivalent
Project management experience will be an added advantage but not mandatory
Work experience required:
Minimum 5+ years of work experience
Prior experience in the Administrative assistant role, supporting Senior leadership will be an advantage
Financial industry background would be preferred
Reports to /Title: Client Service Executive/Managing Director
Function: Commercial Bank Client Service
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana.
Work Hours: 8am – 5pm, Monday-Friday
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.