JPMorgan Chase Full Stack Software Engineer in Jersey City, New Jersey
Gather business requirements and develop and design software. Work with scrum team to deliver software solutions by providing the essential benefit to the customers and delivering solution to the functional requirement. Work cross-functionally with other team members: engineers, testers, product owners, designers, Ops, and customer support. Mentor junior engineers, new team members, and apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems. Drive investigation and problem solving by using disparate pieces of information. Provide current trends in information technology best practices and standards to apply in the work projects and processes. Deliver recommendations for improvements to the technology from the assigned information technology platform.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Masters degree or equivalent development experience
• Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
• 5+ Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
• Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
• Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
• Passionate about building an innovative culture
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
• Proven ability to leverage full-stack knowledge and experience to build interactive and user-centered website designs
• Strong knowledge on build (Maven), continuous integration (Jenkins), code quality analysis (SonarQube) and unit and integration testing (JUnit, Enzyme, Jest, Selenium)
• UI/UX Development or Design Experience. Ability to translate design artifacts into usable code.
• Agile team member always willing to improve
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans