JPMorgan Chase Commercial Bank, Executive Administrative Assistant to Segment Head in Los Angeles, California
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
(CB), one of JPMC’s four lines of businesses, provides a full range of services including lending, treasury services, investment banking, commercial card and asset management products to meet its clients’ domestic and international financial needs. Through a network of 125 offices and about 7,000 employees, CB serves approximately 23,000 clients nationally, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions and not-for-profit entities, with annual revenue generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion, and nearly 36,000 real estate clients, owners and investors. CB is the third largest commercial bank in the U.S., with almost $140 billion in loans and almost $200 billion in deposits. In 2013, CB generated revenue and earnings of $7.0 billion and $2.6 billion, respectively.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will perform diverse administrative functions requiring confidentiality, initiative and sound judgment. The successful candidate will possess structure, attention to detail, quality focus, high energy and flexibility to a high-paced deadline driven organization. This individual will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the manager/group with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work output.
Day to day duties will include scheduling meetings and appointments, logistics coordination and management of certain projects, travel schedules, processing expense statements and reserving conference rooms as necessary. Your daily routine also includes interaction with various executive level internal clients across the lines of businesses. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to complete assignments in line with the department's activities and goals. The duties and administrative functions will require confidentiality, initiative, sound decision-making, independent judgment and the ability to escalate serious or unique problems to higher levels.
• Provide telephone coverage for multiple executives
• Book international & domestic travel arrangements and organize itineraries
• Manage sensitive data policy requirements and required reporting for team
• Manage sports and entertainment tickets and organizing smaller marketing events as required
• Process invoices and T&E expense claims for team members. Ensure bankers are proactively aware of all policies expenses are processed timely and within policy.
• Act as a subject matter expert for all types of policies and procedures
• Manage the calendars of team members and work effectively with other administrators and meeting participants to efficiently and effectively schedule meetings and conference calls.
• Collaboratively working around conflicts in a proactive and skilled manner and keeping manager aware of updates
• Provide general office support including photocopying, booking meeting rooms, ordering supplies, mail distribution, facilities management and floor maintenance
• Assist in editing spreadsheets and presentations including printing and binding for client meetings - skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
• Provide general office management support for new hire and contractors
• Manage and maintain confidentiality of personal information
• Demonstrate high degree of professionalism in all interactions
• Maintain client contact information
• Participate in preparing for marketing events including managing RSVP’s, preparing name tags, client nominations, possible on-site assistance and post event attendance updates
• Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance with issues or delays; communicate issues with manager proactively
• Schedule appointment or group meetings for Executives including developing agendas/programs for meetings, handling arrangements for conferences, Town Halls and Segment/Regional Executive meetings
• Coordinate Sr. Executive Market visits including collecting profiles for client meetings
• Maintain current organizational charts and Executive Bio’s for the Segment/Region
• Coordinate regional sensitive data reviews and ensure all are completed by the deadline
• Work cooperatively with national full administrative assistants team, in positive partnership to back up each other smoothly
• Lead and coordinate in adhoc projects as requested
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated, strong professional presence, effective under pressure, and flexible. Self-starter with the ability to work in a high pressure environment
• Strong time management, sound judgment, good prioritizing, team player. Advanced ability to organize and manage own time
• Able to work with minimal supervision, works well individually and in teams, shares information, and supports colleagues
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities with a professional attitude
• Sound judgment and discretion in handling confidentiality and sensitive topics
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills required with the ability to produce high quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization
• Excellent telephone skills (i.e. takes accurate and complete messages)
• Professional, refined profile with expertise in administrative or related functions; experience working for executives and proven ability to meet their expectations with accurate and efficient delivery
• Knowledge of and adherence to all company policies and procedures
• Expected work schedule 8am-5pm, M-F with flexibility for overtime depending on the work load
• Knowledge of the following systems: EURC, Concur, ePurchase, Ovations, and Carson Wagonlit Travel is a plus
• Proven PC skills, highly proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Minimum 5 years senior executive administrative experience (3 years with senior level ED or MD/SVP) preferred
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.