JPMorgan Chase Senior Client Associate, Morristown, NJ (J.P. Morgan Advisors) in Morristown, New Jersey
JPMorgan Chase & Co . (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase& Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
The J.P. Morgan Wealth Management business is focused on helping investors achieve their long-term financial goals and comprised of the Chase Wealth Management business, J.P. Morgan Advisors , Digital Wealth Management, National Branch and You Invest - our digital investing platform. The combined business has $400 billion in Assets under Management and 4,000 advisors who work out of 3,500 branches and 21 offices.
Client Associate Responsibilities:
• Position involves extensive client contact, individual will be involved in all activities that touch prospective or existing clients.
• Receives orders from clients in diverse products; includes mastering product-specific applications, building relationships with trading desks, ensuring completion of necessary trade documentation and timely execution reporting to clients.
• Serve as a liaison between the sales team, branch management, compliance and various other business units throughout the firm.
• Manage account opening process for new and existing clients. Includes collection of account-specific information, recording information via electronic account-opening system, retrieving relevant executed documentation from clients and compliance with regulatory procedures.
• Review client account activity on a daily basis to ensure overall accuracy, proper settlement of transactions and reconciliation of sales credits and fees.
• Perform account maintenance including money transfer requests, address changes, etc.
• Complete ad hoc, client-related projects as needed.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
• Series 7 & 66 licenses strongly preferred - must successfully obtain within 180 days from start
• Proven ability to work independently and competently handle multiple responsibilities, with a high degree of accuracy, in a high pressure environment.
• Highly proficient user of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans