JPMorgan Chase Asset & Wealth Management- Executive Administrative Assistant in New York, New York
We are seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to strategically support the business with a variety of administrative tasks and key projects. This candidate must lead all initiatives from conception to completion. This individual will work behind the scenes to seamlessly execute on all deliverables.
The duties and administrative functions will require confidentiality, initiative, sound decision-making, independent judgment and the ability to escalate serious or unique problems to higher levels. This candidate must be driven by a first class goal to make a substantial and valuable impact to the firm.
The successful candidate will possess structure, attention to detail, quality focus, high energy and flexibility to a high-paced deadline driven organization. This individual will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the manager/group with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work output. Your daily routine also includes interaction with various executive level internal clients across the lines of businesses. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to complete assignments in line with the department's activities and goals.
• Provide ongoing support to C-Suite executives plus other team members as needed
• Manage a heavy call volume in a professional manner, possessing a strong working knowledge of the telephone system
• Coordinate and manage busy schedules and calendars covering multiple locations, inclusive of client meetings and presentation, while exercising independent judgement and discretion
• Coordinate and manage all aspects of travel, domestic/international
• Ensure that the C-Suite executives remain on track with the expected schedule
• Coordinate sign off on T&E reports, as well as create and submit various expense reports for processing requiring extensive knowledge and understanding of various coding systems
• Possess the ability to interpret legal documents
• Demonstrate appropriate understanding of the industry, business, policies and procedures
• Take initiative, anticipate client needs, adapt to situations as they arise and own the outcome, as well as know when to ask for help if needed
• Work with minimal supervision, exercising independent thinking and ability to project learned knowledge and experience to arising situations
• Build and foster productive working relationships with clients and internal departments to achieve objectives
• Utilize technology to facilitate communication, organize work and share information
• Work as a team player to provide support for ad-hoc projects and requests as necessary
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred along with proven corporate experience
• Between 5 – 7 years of work experience, ideally in investment banking or alternative assets management firm
• Articulate and confident with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Ability to multi-task, solve problems successfully and be well organized and a team player
• Meticulous work ethic with good attention to detail
• Energetic and dedicated personality
• Full proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.