JPMorgan Chase Digital Product Manager – CIB – Associate in New York, New York
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader in Banking. The world’s corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank supports our clients around the world providing strategic advice, raising capital and managing risk.
Who we are
The Digital Products & Services team is responsible for assessing emerging trends, technologies, electronic platforms, potential partnerships and building digital products – that could transform the way we, and our clients, do business. Our team consists of product managers, designers and business representatives. The team is thoughtful in balancing due diligence with speed to market and creativity with discipline in order to produce best-in-class, efficient, thoughtful digital solutions for our clients.
This is a fascinating time in our industry. By now, it’s a cliché that Banks will have to embrace technology and innovation if they are to thrive in the years to come. We are already bought into this and are committed to show that we can do it, and are looking for others to join. You will:
Work on some of the most complex problems imaginable at the intersection of two dynamic industries: finance and technology
Interact with unbelievably large and fascinating data currently not available anywhere else
Develop products that can change the way our clients operate, and how Banking is done today
Influence decisions on market strategy, platform strategy, client engagement and implementing innovative technology based solutions at the bank
Interact with other high-performing teams within JPM to inspire innovation and champion change throughout the bank
Who are we hiring?
We are looking for an associate level candidate that is passionate about product development with a strong metrics & analytics background. Associate will be involved with conducting analytics and developing metrics framework for an ecosystem of digital products across mobile, web and desktop.
· You can build consensus amongst a wide range of partners including business owners, technology, operations, legal & compliance, marketing & sales
· You have experience in organizing, researching and analyzing client needs. You bridge the technical and business worlds, ensuring we are building the right products with a combination of vision, market/user/competitor research and usage metrics
· We follow a user-centric design-led approach to create impactful and commercial products and you should expect to advocate these Product Management principles with all types of audiences
· You should have experience in Product Management discipline doing business analysis, market/user research, owning roadmap, project management, business and project plans
· You question current processes and are curious, ask a lot of questions and propose solutions on how to improve the current situation. You push the status quo and are able to strategize, plan and execute on your vision
· You are a team player and roll your sleeves up when you need to, and also able to lead, influence product conversations with all parties
· You have the ability to navigate a matrix-ed organization and the ability to influence by convincing
· You are preferably a Markets/Financial products expert, or have a good foundation in finance with the curiosity to quickly pick up subject matter expertise
· You are highly motivated and eager to roll up your sleeves and build things. In the end, what matters to us is that when something needs to get done, people usually come to you
· Develop and maintain product roadmap/pipeline, gaining input from various stakeholders across CIB to identify business problems, understand objectives, gather requirements, and articulate strategic solutions
· Build strong business relationships with all stakeholders to effectively communicate strategy and developments of data ecosystem, promote analytics & insights capabilities to solve business problems, and foster a data-driven business culture across the CIB organization
· Work with data scientist and technology teams to enhance data model(s), fix data quality issues, and improve performance of business intelligence tools
· Lead projects to create interactive dashboards, reports, and self-service tools to help business, product, and UX teams find relevant information and actionable insights
· Identify relevant data sets to address specific business questions, work with data owners, product managers and technology teams to integrate multiple data sources, and leverage the JPMM big data infrastructure to facilitate data integration strategy
· Monitor the day-to-day and monthly health of the product; develop scorecard to measure user adoption and engagement Work with cross-functional partners to strengthen product controls, compliance, and risk environment
· Bachelor's degree required
· Innovative, forward thinker with strong communications skills required
· Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to present fact-based recommendations in a clear, logical, and concise way: "tell a story" with data
· Passion about digital product and industry
· Experience in defining and building out product roadmap
· Experience with bringing together cross functional teams and leading execution in an agile delivery model
· 3+ years of relevant experience working in a product management or product analytics role
· 3+ years of analytics, metrics, or business intelligence experience
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.