JPMorgan Chase Head of CWM Advisor Compensation - Sales Strategy Manager in New York, New York
This individual will serve as the lead business owner of Advisor incentive compensation and will work closely with Executive Management, HR Comp, Finance, Incentive Administration team and communications.
Advisor Plan Changes & Advisory Forum
. Lead advisory forum to iterate through ideas and come to final recommendations
leading up to Comp Governance
· Partner with CWM executive management team to ensure alignment to strategic
direction and desired business outcomes
· Work with Finance to model impacts of any changes being considered
· Drive change, be key decision maker and participant in decision making process
Execution of Plan Changes
· Outline requirements for all technical teams
· Educate incentive admin team on changes requested
· Manage timeline through implementation
· Keep management team informed
· Ensure successful execution
· Partner with communication team to develop rollout strategy and materials
· Review proposal with CWM Exec management
· Provide talking points and participate as a SME during rollout calls
· Educate field support on changes in advance of field communication
Exception Review Process
· Design most efficient approach
· Gather exceptions, give guidance to field
· Facilitate sessions to review
· Present items along with recommendations on how to handle
· Facilitate meeting with CWM management team to review results for the current month
· Identify anomalies and items that require attention
· Follow-up on any deep dive discussion items that result from discussion and bring back to group
· Post implementation of changes, assess how they are working
· Prepare materials for Quarterly meetings
· Present topics required including proposals for changes and assessment of results for current period
· Ensure Executive team is fully versed, aware and in agreement with any items being submitted
· Syndicate changes with Controls, Legal and Compliance in advance as needed
· Partner with HR Comp
Incentive Plan Documents
· Coordinate updates to plan documents as needed, help answer questions from reviewers
· Ensure posting and field communication at appropriate time
· Gather field feedback from all available channels and synthesize into consideration for plan changes
· Conduct focus groups with advisors and field management
· Discuss in appropriate forums
· Participate/provide info to Sales Practice, RNDIP, R&C forums as needed
· Participate in development of budget, forecasts and monthly estimate
· Meet monthly to review results
Interface with Incentive Administration team
· Primary contact when issues arise
· Ensure issues are appropriately communicated to the field and followed up to resolution
· SME for questions that arise during development, implementation and post rollout to ensure administration as designed and unanticipated consequences are addressed
5-7 years of proven business/financial analysis experience.
Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
Ability to develop clear, concise, senior management-levelPowerPoint presentations
Strong project management, interpersonal, and influencingskills.
Comfort working in a deadline driven environment whilemaintaining accuracy and excellence in output.
Well organized with an ability to execute on multiple frontsat the same time.
Advanced ability to closely partner with senior and linemanagers and other stakeholders on projects
Demonstrated track record of being a self-starter that seeksto break the status quo and initiate change
Proven ability to take initiative, influence others, andachieve results
A team player with a high level of motivation, dependability,and intelligence.
An understanding of branch banking would be helpful.
Familiar with advisor compensation preferred
A Bachelor's orMaster’s degree
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.