JPMorgan Chase J.P. Morgan Wealth Management - Select Team Associate Advisor - New York, NY (390 Madison) in New York, New York
As a successful Financial Advisor, you will advise clients with complex investment relationships on asset allocation and portfolio construction for strategic and tactical decisions as well as market and implement investment solutions in accordance with the client's asset allocation.
• As a J.P. Morgan Wealth Management Financial Advisor, you will acquire and deepen relationships with both existing and new clients through comprehensive needs based marketing and promotion of Investment products within your team environment
• You will work with your Senior Advisor to identify client needs, analyze customer information, define investment goals, build plans and make recommendations for client to achieve their investment goals and objectives through individual investment strategies while meeting your asset and revenue targets
• You will be responsible for developing and maintaining financial and investment relationship with High Net Worth individuals, while appropriately managing client assets and brokerage accounts
• Provide advisory and execution capabilities to high net-worth individuals and families, private and public corporations while working within a team environment
• You will be expected to educate clients and prospects on the Wealth Management platform offerings of JP Morgan Asset management.
What you will receive
Comprehensive compensation that includes a base salary, monthly incentives based on revenues and a Net New Money award annually.
J.P. Morgan Chase is committed to providing a vast set of benefits choices as well as a Wellness Program to help you and your family get healthy and stay healthy.
As an additional complement to the benefit plans, we offer a variety of additional programs and services to help meet the diverse needs of our employees, including 401k (for eligible employees), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discount Programs, Business Resource Groups, Backup Child Care, Tuition Assistance Programs and Career Management, just to name a few.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
• At least 1 year of customer-facing investment, insurance and financial profiling and sales experience (phone-based sales a plus)
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong compliance record in prior position(s)
• The following license groups are required: 7, 63 and 65 series; alternatively 7 & 66 series required in addition to meeting FINRA continuing education requirements and the appropriate state Group 1 - Life and Variable Annuity License required
• Ability to create and foster strong partnerships with COI's and business partners
• Track record that demonstrates exceptional ability to grow revenue, assets and client bas
• High achiever with entrepreneurial spirit
• Strong business and investments acumen
• Investment, insurance and financial planning experience required
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS ARE:
• NOT FDIC INSURED • NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY • NOT A DEPOSIT OR OTHER OBLIGATION OF, OR GUARANTEED BY, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES • SUBJECT TO INVESTMENT RISKS, INCLUDING POSSIBLE LOSS OF THE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT INVESTED
Investment products and services are offered through J.P. Morgan Securities LLC (JPMS), a registered broker-dealer and investment advisor, member of FINRA and SIPC. Annuities are made available through Chase Insurance Agency, Inc. (CIA), a licensed insurance agency, doing business as Chase Insurance Agency Services, Inc. in Florida. JPMS, CIA and JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. are affiliated companies under the common control of JPMorgan Chase & Co. Products not available in all states.
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
New York, NY $80,000.00 - $90,000.00