JPMorgan Chase Platform Sales - Securities Services, Insurance and GSE Sector Client Executive - Analyst in New York, New York
As a Client Executive within the Insurance and GSE client segment, you will be responsible for managing existing client relationships as well as helping to prospect and grow our client base. Key drivers for performance in this role include sales and client management, financial performance, risk management and compliance. In this capacity, the primary responsibilities will include the oversight of core products within Securities Services for the spectrum of Insurance clients (life, P&C, health, reinsurance), their affiliated asset managers, and government sponsored enterprises. This team is committed to developing junior talent to learn our business and products, the candidate will initially work with senior sales team members and will have the opportunity to develop direct client coverage responsibilities.
Core responsibilities include:
• Proactively managing client relationships through a strategic and consultative sales approach; managing commercial aspects of relationships which includes contract negotiations, pricing/billing and revenue tracking and forecasting;
• Gaining an in-depth understanding of client operational processes and challenges in order to strategically position JPMorgan as best-in-class service provider;
• Working effectively with internal partners in product management, implementation, client service, legal, operations and technology to execute flawlessly for clients;
• Identifying, pricing and winning new business based on knowledge of a client's current and future requirements;
• Managing the client's and J.P. Morgan's risk through frequent operational touchpoints and escalation governance;
• Developing and maintaining industry and market expertise to maximize the client's business strategy;
• Providing frequent updates to clients on developments in the regulatory environment and technological landscape;
• Create marketing materials, updates, RFPs or presentations for clients or internal use as needed, ensuring all materials meet brand and marketing standards;
• Interact directly with clients to address requests and join client meetings when appropriate;
• Provide analytics for client or internal use, master all sales, pipeline and analytical tools;
An ideal candidate has a few years of global custody, fund administration and accounting, investment operations or product management experience working within an institutional client organization or a major custodial service provider. Additionally, candidates should meet the following criteria:
• Possess strong client-facing skills able to interact at different levels of a client organization;
• Possess strategic, creative and problem solving skills as well as solid written and verbal communication skills;
• Familiarity with the financial markets and investment products including traditional asset classes and alternative products;
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills as well as proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint;
• Have an understanding of the insurance and asset management industries;
• Ability to help identify innovative solutions to best serve customers and manage risk
• Demonstrate excellent time management, organizational, team building and planning skills;
• This role will require FINRA Series 7 and 63 securities licenses;JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans