JPMorgan Chase Wealth Management, Client Data Analyst in Newark, Delaware
The role requires someone with the ability to work in a complex data environment as well as the ability to partner with the business to find creative solutions to problems and provide actionable information to business leaders.This individual is responsible for meeting the organization's need for management information, reporting, and analysis. Candidates must possess advanced problem solving skills, the willingness to learn, and the ability to effectively communicate findings verbally and in written/presentation format. The ideal candidate is a critical thinker that will thrive in a fast-paced, competitive environment and will mesh well with a team that prides itself on attention to detail and results.
• Assure the integrity of data, including data extraction, manipulation, analysis
• Review and confirm data lineages
• Obtain and document approvals for data consumed
• Log, manage and drive resolution of data quality issues
• Implement data quality controls and processes to promptly respond to data problems
• Oversight and reporting of data quality issues
• Analyze data and review reports to provide insights and recommendations
• Perform statistical analysis and advanced root cause analysis to identify areas of opportunity and make strategic recommendations
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Finance or equivalent work experience
• Experience working on projects preferred
• Data management experience preferred
• Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in fast paced, team-based environment
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Detail and control oriented
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Ability to build strong partnerships with key stakeholders, management and colleagues
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated, effective under pressure and willing to take personal accountability
• Strategic mindset; ability to manage change and drive continuous improvement
• Strong communication skills with the ability to present complex issues to key stakeholders
• SQL experience preferredJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans