JPMorgan Chase Merchant Services - Client Service Associate II - CB Dedicated in Tampa, Florida
The Account Management team within Chase Merchant Services provides world class service to our managed clients. The Client Service Leader (CSL) will support a defined, complex client portfolio by coordinating and facilitating execution of requests received via email or phone. He or she will also coordinate or complete requested reporting, projects, or analysis, as well as attend business meetings. He or she will troubleshoot technical and systemic issues related to the account set up and work in closely with the Relationship Manager on solutions. The CSL will provide proactive communication and follow-up to ensure client satisfaction.
Prioritizes controls and drives business results by:
• Demonstrating excellent understanding of the purposes and operations of the organization and your business segment
• Compiling relevant, accurate data into reports or presentations for Relationship managers, clients, senior management
• Identifying business trends using real data, meet project deadlines, follow up on results
• Practicing comprehensive organization strategy for managing projects that can be tracked, measured
• Providing timely responses to client inquiries
• Assisting client in all manners of troubleshooting or maintenance
• Supporting a climate where people of diverse backgrounds and opinions are valued
• Partnering with peers on the team in developing effective strategies for continuity and optimization of operations
• Providing oversight of peer performance
• Acting as a subject matter expert and mentor to premier clients and peers
• Generating documents of record in support of process streamlining and simplification
• Practicing professional and superior interpersonal skills in all interactions with internal and external customers
• Bachelor's degree or the equivalent in business administration, accounting, marketing, or other related fields. In lieu of degree, may have relevant work experience.
• Generally 5+ years in account management, relationship management, client relations or customer service experience preferred.
• Knowledge of bankcard industry and procedures preferred.
• Research, champion, advocate and follow through on issues/questions.
• Understand and assess client needs, troubleshoot issues, quantify downstream impacts.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & SharePoint
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to present to executive team as appropriate.
• Proven ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision.
• Ability to build relationships with clients, internal partners, colleagues and peers to achieve desired outcomes.
• Ability to balance needs of clients with associated risks and interests of the firm.
• Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities in pursuit of business objectives.
• Demonstrated ability to anticipate clients' issues, own problems on clients' behalf, and follow through with commitments.
• Ability to understand multiple complex systems and processes.
High Security Access Hires: This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignmentJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans